msXsms Enterprise Server RTM version 1.7.31
msXsms Enterprise Server software for Microsoft Exchange completed extensive QA in the first half of 2009. Suncorp Metway banking and insurance group is the first major customer to deploy msXsms technology.
msXsms incorporates many of Suncorp's enterprise requirements to provision shared infrastructure across multiple business units. BNS worled closely with Suncorp's messaging and collaboration team to ensure that msXsms met all of Suncorp's requirements and more.
Key features and platform support include:
- SMTP based application support
- Open standards SMPP supporting multiple service providers
- SQL 2005 and SQL 2008 support
- Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 Support
- Audit controls for all messages sent and received are stored in SQL Server.
- Production and DR implementation capabilities.
- Message tracking audit including: Exchange message tracking and SMS Messaging centre tracking numbers
- Delivery receipts delivered back to applications and users
- Applications and Outlook users supported for both outbound and inbound SMS messaging with no changes to SOE desktops and no changes to Exchange or Active Directory Services/Schemas
- Automatic disclaimers based on domain/number policies
- Active Directory Security Group controls for authorised sender controls
Product Brochure and more information
BNS is developing a Government version of msXsms which complies with ACSI33 standards.
end of news article