msXsms Features & Benefits
Click here for more detailed information and knowledge base
Low risk integration
- No Active Directory schema changes
- Nothing installed on Exchange servers
- No changes to your desktop
- Awarded Microsoft logo 'Certifed for Windows Server 2016 and 2019'
- Authorisaton using Active Directory Security groups
- Any email client supported by Exchange can send and receive SMS
- Any application process can send and receive SMS text
- High availability design across your production and DR sites
- High availability design across multiple SMS Service providers.
- Secure encrypted transmission over IP\SEC or SMPP over TLS v1.2 from your network to the SMS Service provider network.
- Built for easy integration of business applications across multiple business units
- Focus on shared infrastructure solutions and architectures
- Security access controlled via Active Directory Security Group membership
- Prevents duplicate messages to the same destination mobile number in a 24 hour period
- Controls to prevent messages being submitted outside specific time periods. For example: only submit SMS messages between 9am to 8pm
- Automatic disclaimers appended to each SMS message based on the sending application, business unit or user. Identification is a key requirement under the SPAM ACT 2003.
- Meta Data capture from the business process for later reporting
- Production and Disaster recovery capabilities are built into the software.
- Bulk SMS via XML file interface
- 2 way SMS messaging
- Inbound SMS routing controls and auto responders
- Scalable by adding extra msXsms VM instances within the enterprise
- Works with any SMTP Server but works best with Microsoft Exchange
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities directly from SQL Server including ad hoc reports and graphs
Microsoft Exchange routing group controls to manage failover for disaster recovery
Robust and standards based
- Built on Microsoft® SQL Server
- Open standards SMTP & SMPP\TLS
Security and Audit controls
- Audit records held in Microsoft® SQL for compliance reporting
- Government ISM compliance focused
- Email Protective Marking compliance
- SMPP over IP/SEC to SMS message centre
- SMPP over TLS v1.2 to SMS message centre
- Integrates with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Management Pack provided for SCOM
- Most network management products can send SMS alerts via msXsms
- In-built distribution group for network notification alerts to a group of mobile numbers