msXfax Fax Server Ver 8 Build 28
BNS is pleased to announce general release of msXfax Fax Server (Cloud Connector) version 8 build 28.
msXfax Fax Server technology now runs in clouds such as Microsoft Azure and AWS. It also allows customers to provide enterprise faxing securely using hosted telephony service providers.
- Support for Office 365 (Exchange online) and other IMAP/SMTP/TLS compliant email services
- Support for on-premises Exchange Server
- Cloud fax support with no telephone lines or hardware on-premises
- Certified for Windows Server 2016 Virtual Machines
- Supports any hypervisor including: VMware, AWS and Azure
- Multi tenant support for reporting, cover sheets, routing and billing
- Supports a variety of SIP Compliant platforms including T.38 and G.711 fax pass through.
- Supports high speed fax (V.34) with specific SIP solutions.
- Fully tested with Ribbon Communications \ Sonus Session Border Controllers.
- Accredited by Telstra for use on the TIPT network
- Fully tested with Optus. Works with TPG SIP Trunks and other vendors.
- Fully test with Comvergence SIP Service provider based in Melbourne Australia
- Support for SQL transaction logging
- Government faxing – Email protective marking compliant gateway for 2012.3 standards. (DLMs also supported).
- Support for services providers to use the platform as a service. BNS has a provisioning database which service providers can use.
- Service providers also can use the transaction database to feed into their billing systems
- Extensive reporting capabilities including standard reports, ad hoc reports, graphs and dashboards