msXsms Enterprise SMS Server for Office 365 & Microsoft Exchange
BNS Group’s msXsms SMS Connector is an enterprise-grade SMS solution that can consolidate different messaging requirements across multiple companies and departments to a single robust, reliable and scalable messaging platform allowing better cost management, compliance and controls.
msXsms uses open and industry standards SMPP & SMTP protocols. The absence of an open standards-based SMS gateway compliant with Australian Government Security guidelines was another key driver for commercial development of msXsms.
Benefits of using the msXsms platform include:
- Easily on-board business applications with minimal coding
- Avoids any future re-programming should the underlying SMS provider change
- Avoids using proprietary REST APIs unique to a single SMS provider
- Allows high availability message routing within the enterprise messaging backbone (eg: multiple exchange transport servers)
- Allows production to DR failover of SMS traffic.
- Allows multiple SMS providers to be supported for high availability at the SMS provider level.
- Primary and backup SMS providers are switched automatically without any application changes.
- Industry-standard SMPP implementation at the SMS server supports many SMS service providers allowing best possible contract rates to be negotiated.
- Allow distributed applications to use internal email as a store and forward system
SMS Server provides built-in safety guards.
- For example, it will check for duplicate messages to the same mobile over a 24 hour period. This is configurable.
- Ideal for Government as the platform supports the Australian email protective marking standards 2018.3.