BNS Certifies Ribbon SWE Lite SBC version 9.0.2 T.38 for msXfax
BNS completed T.38 transcoding tests with Ribbon Session Border Controller Software Edition Lite (SBC SWe Lite). SWe Lite version 9.0.2 Build 295 was tested with msXfax build 29 (XCAPI 3.6.100) in April 2021 using Optus Evolve voice SIP Trunk connected to a Hyper-V host.
SWe Lite provides best-in-class communications security with the convenience of deployment from the Azure Marketplace or on popular virtual machine platforms The SBC SWe Lite delivers:
- VoIP Security (topology hiding, encryption, protection against Denial of Service attacks, and more.
- Interoperability with leading PBXs, cloud UC services, SIP endpoints, and SIP trunking providers.
- Certified for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Advanced call routing features such as Active Directory/LDAP server routing integration and onboard call forking.
- Powerful media services are included.
- Efficient architecture that uses fewer software resources, reducing the cost to deploy.