Enterprise SMS Connector tested with Telstra Integrated Messaging
14 November 2014
msXsms Enterprise SMS Connector today passed certification tests with Telstra Integrated Messaging using open standard SMPP protocols.
BNS Group's Enterprise SMS Connector runs on a Windows Virtual Machine inside the customer's network or Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
Customers maintain complete control and logging of all SMS messages sent and received within their own SQL Database. Other benefits include:
- SQL transactions records for compliance reporting
- Customer defined Dashboards, graphs and traditional reporting
- Cost centre reporting
- Multi Brand/company support
- Message retention controls
- SPAM/window controls
- Runaway application controls
- Works with Azure
- Works with AWS
- Conforms to Australian Government and UK Government standards for protective marking controls for outbound messaging
- Works with any email system including: All versions of Exchange, Office 365, Gmail for Business and other service providers.
- Works with any email client on Exchange/Office 365 or other supported email systems
- Supports Business Applications
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager integration for SMS Alerting
- Microsoft Active Directory Security Group and Distribution Group integration without schema extensions
- and more